Answers to Frequently Asked Questions
The Epson LabelWorks Store Return Policy
You may return most items sold by The Epson LabelWorks Store within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. (Exceptions include Software if it's opened). To return items either email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (800) 458-3430 to request an RGA number. This number must be referenced on the outside of the package being returned in order for us to process your request.
Packing and Sending Your Return
Please follow these steps to process your return:
- Call or email The Epson LabelWorks Store for an RGA number.
- Pack the items along with the packing slip securely in a box. You can use the box the items came in, or use another box, if you prefer.
- Affix the shipping label to the box
- Clearly mark the RGA number on the outside of the box
We will either call or email you regarding your return/refund once we've received and processed your request
Frequently asked questions pertaining to orders:
How do I confirm that my order has been placed?
- You will receive an email that will contain a receipt for your order. If you do not receive a confirmation email please call the Epson LabelWorks Store at (800) 458-3430
When will I receive my order?
- Depending on shipping and availability, most orders will be shipped within 2 business days from receiving the order.
What do I do if I have a problem with my order?
- Call a The Epson LabelWorks Store representative at (800) 458-3430, 8:00 am - 4:00 pm CST Monday through Friday or email us at email@example.com.
Can I change or cancel my order?
- If you need to change or cancel an order after you have submitted it, please call a The Epson LabelWorks Store representative at (800) 458-3430, 8:00 am - 4:00 pm CST Monday through Friday
What happens if I place an order on a holiday?
Orders will be processed the following operating business day if placed over a holiday.
The Epson LabelWorks Store observes the following holidays:
- New Year's Day.
- Memorial Day.
- Independence Day (or on Friday prior, if it falls on a weekend).
- Labor Day.
- Thanksgiving Day, and the Friday following.
- Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.
I called to place an order during the regular operating business days/hours, but nobody answered and/or returned my call.
We are located in the Midwest, and occasionally bad weather inhibits the ability for employees to arrive at the office safely or perform regular duties. Please note that following operational delays due to bad weather we will notify customers of our situation and provide a prompt response to all inquiries and orders.
Privacy and Security
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure.
How secure is information about me?
- The The Epson LabelWorks Store website is secured with an industry standard 256-bit SSL encryption to ensure that your information stays private and protected.
- We reveal only the last four digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
The Epson LabelWorks Store knows that you care how information about you is used and shared, and we appreciate your trust that will do so carefully and sensibly. We will not sell or share your personal information.